FOR HOME USE
For home use. See: Home Use
The Personal (Home Use) License for Sandboxie:
- Is personal and is not transferable into computers or electronic media that you do not own;
- Permit you to use Sandboxie on one (1) computer; A virtual machine (VM) requires (1) license as well, as does the host. This is the same for "dual" boot machines. ONE license per instance, even if it's the same computer.
- Covers the current version and all future versions of Sandboxie;
- Removes the nag screen that initially appears after you have used Sandboxie for more than 30 days;
- Enables the Forced Programs and Forced Folders features;
- Allows you to run programs in more than one sandbox at the same time (see message SBIE1303);
- But does not entitle you to any guaranteed level of technical support. Technical Support is handled in the user support forum at https://forums.sandboxie.com/phpBB3/index.php
- Price excludes VAT for European customers.
- Price in USD and other currencies varies according to Euro conversion rate. Please enter the online store to see the actual price.
Payment is handled by our payment processor, Cleverbridge. For any issues with payment, they should be contacted directly via this link. https://www.cleverbridge.com/296/?scope=opcuseco&id=hSzlPkS5OM
See also: FAQ Licensing. If you do not agree to these terms, you may continue to use Sandboxie free of charge, as long as you are not in violation of any of the conditions of the End-User License Agreement.
Thank you for considering the registration of Sandboxie.
The payment processor for a Personal License for Sandboxie is cleverbridge.
The cleverbridge store accepts PayPal payments.
Use the links above to enter the store.
Sandboxie is Copyright © 2004-2019 by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC. All rights reserved.
Sandboxie.com | Contact Author